The years has been a strange one already.
With Kobe Brant and Pop Smoke no longer with us, who would have thought that many of us would have to stay locked in our houses, on isolation or official quarantine from the Government.
We have seen customers cancelling orders, but some have just moved to a virtual event.
We asked, and wanted to share 5 tools that keep their virtual events interactive:
- Zoom - has great features. One of our customers does Zoom calls with over 1000 people with no issues
- Whereby - has handy features such as live expressions. It also has a better UI and doesn’t require a download/sign-in
- Kahoot - If you really want to make learning interactive checkout, Kahoot is are great for ice-breakers and filling quiet moments
- Loom - A great tool that has been coming up this year; great for presentations and is easy to get going
- Slido - We can't forget Slido, which is great for getting the conversation going
Did we miss anything?
Feel free to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org